The current market conditions have left many investors feeling uncertain about whether now is a good time to invest. However, it’s important to remember that markets go up and down, and that moving out of your investments to cash could cost you in the long run.
Join our webinar
In this webinar, we’ll discuss whether now is a good time to invest, why it’s important to stay invested for the long term, and the psychology behind the decisions we make that can see us sacrifice long-term goals for immediate emotional comfort. We’ll also explore the potential risks of moving to cash, and how to develop an investment strategy that’s right for you.
Our panel of experts includes:
- David Braithwaite, Host
- Lindsay James, Investment Strategist, Quilter Investors
- Craig Brady, Financial Adviser, Citrus Financial
- Paul Young, Director, Your Financial Footprint
Together, they’ll provide insights and help you make informed decisions about your investments.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the current market conditions and whether they’re favorable for investing.
- Understand the importance of staying invested for the long term.
- Discover the risks of moving your money from investments to cash.
- Understand how your short-term emotional reaction to events can hijack your medium- to long-term investment plans.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about investing in the current market.
- Investors who are feeling uncertain about their investments.
- Investors who are considering moving their money from investments to cash.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday 8th November at 12.00pm.
The webinar is via Zoom so you can attend from the comfort of your home or the office.
It’s free and open to the public.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS CAN FALL AS WELL AS RISE. YOU MIGHT GET BACK LESS THAN YOU INVESTED.