Join Richard Harris and Jonathan Raymond, an Investment Manager at Quilter Cheviot, for the latest edition of Citrus Bites, the monthly economic update from Citrus Financial.
Richard Harris takes a look at the latest UK economic data, covering recent announcements from the Bank of England, good news regarding the rate of inflation, and a watchful eye on the rising price of Brent Crude Oil. Richard is joined by Jonathan Raymond, an Investment Manager at Quilter Cheviot. Jonathan is a qualified Chartered Financial Analyst and an Economics graduate from the University of Exeter.
So if you’ve ever wondered what an Investment Manager does, or whether now is a good time to invest, then this is the video for you. Jonathan also provides some expert answers to other burning questions we’re receiving from clients, such as:
- What is an Investment Manager and what do they do?
- Is now a good time to invest?
- What are the short-term prospects for the UK economy?
Watch the video to learn more about the prospects for the UK economy and whether now really is a good time to invest.
Why watch this video?
- Gain insights from an experienced Investment Manager
- Get expert answers to your burning questions about investing
- Learn about the latest economic trends and their impact on your money
- Discover whether now is a good time to invest
If you have a topic you’d like us to cover we’d love to hear from you.
Citrus Bites, the latest financial news made bite size.