Based near Sevenoaks in Kent, Citrus Financial Management Ltd is a modern and forward-thinking company that provides holistic financial planning advice to private clients across the UK. We believe in being much more than a financial transaction, we take pride in making a positive difference to our clients, employees and wider communities.
Started by David Braithwaite in 2002, the Citrus team has grown to become an established and important presence in the financial advice industry. Our success is down to our exceptional personal service and the commitment and dedication of our team. In addition, David has established himself as a trusted and influential voice on the media circuit, with regular TV appearances and a weekly slot on BBC radio. Our impressive growth and ambitious plans for the future mean we have created the important role of Mortgage Administrator.
Title: Mortgage Administrator
Reports to: Operations Manager
Values: The post holder will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are:
We love what we do
We get it right first time
We welcome change
We’re a team
We keep our promises
Our reputation matters
Little things make a big difference
The Role: The role of the Mortgage Administrator(s) is to provide administrative and technical support to the Mortgage and Protection Adviser(s). Working as a team to help them provide outstanding service when advising clients on mortgage and protection products.
Key responsibilities and outputs
- Providing front line support to the business
- Supporting the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in the implementation of new business
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider community
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done so in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Greeting clients to the business, providing meeting room refreshments, maintaining meeting rooms
- Managing incoming and outgoing post, maintaining updates on business systems
- Managing new mortgage enquiries
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings, for example, completing initial contact form, sending meeting confirmations as per 5 step process, preparing client meeting packs
- Completing affordability calculators and providing details to the Mortgage Adviser and Protection Adviser
- Processing client fees through Sage Pay
- Managing new business recording and submission for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- New business submission and tracking to conclusion e.g., submitting mortgage applications online or when required paper based through the chosen mortgage lender
- Completing client details on IPOS (network supported system)
- When required certifying client documents
- Uploading client/adviser documents on to business systems i.e., Office Web, NAS (in house filing system)
- Maintaining adviser pipeline tracking spreadsheet
- Preparing mortgage suitability letters
- Complying to compliance requirements to follow 5 step mortgage process
- Managing on-going tasks such as liaising with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients, ensuring requirements are met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures
- Arrange meetings for Mortgage Adviser to follow up on associated protection products that need to be discussed alongside mortgage advice
- When required preparing quotes to meet client’s protection needs as identified i.e., Buildings and Contents, Mortgage Payment Protection
- Preparing protection suitability letters.
The role holder will be required to keep up-to-date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients.
The role holder may from time to time be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
APPLY NOW! Call Kelly Dinelli on 01732 600217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org