Based near Sevenoaks in Kent, Citrus Financial Management Ltd is a modern and forward-thinking company that provides holistic financial planning advice to private clients across the UK. We believe in being much more than a financial transaction, we take pride in making a positive difference to our clients, employees and wider communities.
Started by David Braithwaite in 2002, the Citrus team has grown to become an established and important presence in the financial advice industry. Our success is down to our exceptional personal service and the commitment and dedication of our team. In addition, David has established himself as a trusted and influential voice on the media circuit, with regular TV appearances and a weekly slot on BBC radio. Our impressive growth and ambitious plans for the future mean we have created the important role of Mortgage Administrator.
Title: Mortgage Administrator
Reports to: Operations Manager
Values: The post holder will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are:
We love what we do
We get it right first time
We welcome change
We’re a team
We keep our promises
Our reputation matters
Little things make a big difference
The Role: The role of the Mortgage Administrator(s) is to provide administrative and technical support to the Mortgage and Protection Adviser(s). Working as a team to help them provide outstanding service when advising clients on mortgage and protection products.
Key responsibilities and outputs
- Supporting the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in the research, analysis, and submission of new business.
- Regular engagement with lenders and associated case professional to obtain case status and provide client updates, managing applications through the key stages to completion.
- Managing on-going tasks such as liaising with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients, ensuring requirements are met including medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires, while maintaining an audit trail.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done so in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Preparing mortgage and protection suitability letters.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Excellent attention to detail, with a proven track record of validating mortgage application case requirements.
- A professional and friendly manor with both clients and the Citrus team, in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to learn and compliantly input information into new systems that are key to the client’s mortgage journey with us including a bespoke CRM system and Microsoft applications.
- Previous experience either as a Mortgage Administrator, or having worked within a similar role within the mortgage lending profession is essential.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
The role holder will be required to keep up-to-date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients.
The role holder may from time to time be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
What we will offer you
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and dynamic team
- Training and development in a supportive environment
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits
- 23 days holiday
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday.
APPLY NOW! Call Kelly Dinelli on 01732 600217 or email email@example.com