We’re looking for a talented Client Services Administrator who:
- Has a passion for delivering excellent client service and a brilliant attitude to building relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Demonstrates an outgoing, friendly, and conscientious approach
- Can think on their feet and deal effectively with queries from clients and third parties both verbally and in writing
- Has excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and can work to deadlines, including managing on-going tasks with product providers, lenders, insurance companies, solicitors, and clients
- Enjoys undertaking research and analysis on behalf of our advisers
- Can gather information, quotes, illustrations, and product details, and provide comparisons for analysis when required
- Is ambitious and committed to growing their skills and knowledge through continuous professional development
- Has previous experience either as a Client Services Administrator or similar role within the financial services industry
- Would love to be part of a friendly, fun, and supportive team.
Citrus Financial is based near Sevenoaks in Kent. We’re a modern and forward-thinking company that provides holistic financial planning advice to private clients across the UK. We believe in being much more than a financial transaction, we take pride in making a positive difference to our clients, employees and wider communities.
Started by David Braithwaite in 2002, we’ve grown an established and important presence in the financial advice industry. Our success is down to our exceptional personal service and the commitment and dedication of our team. It’s also down to David, who’s become a trusted and influential voice on the media circuit, with regular TV appearances and a weekly slot on BBC radio. Our impressive growth and ambitious plans for the future mean we are now looking for a Client Services Administrator to join our dynamic and client centric team.
Does that sound like you?
We hope so. If it does, we’ll expect you to be able to:
- Support our financial advisers in the research, analysis, and submission of new business
- Working with our Senior Paraplanner to prepare client financial plans and suitability reports
- Undertake research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Take responsibility for owning and resolving client queries
- Help our financial advisers prepare for on-going advice meetings
- Obtain information, quotes, illustrations, and product details, providing comparisons for analysis as required
- Liaise with product providers, lenders, insurance companies, solicitors, and clients, ensuring requirements are met, client files are compliant, and an audit trail is maintained
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Learn new processes and develop an understanding of the systems and software tools we use
- Keep up to date with legislative and industry changes.
A great basic salary, incentive scheme and benefits
If you’re the right person for us, you’ll benefit from:
- A great basic salary between £25,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience
- A quarterly adviser incentive scheme
- The opportunity to train towards becoming a financial adviser
- Training and development in a supportive and caring environment
- Participation in a company share option scheme
- Salary sacrifice EV car scheme (pending)
- Contributory pension
- Flexible benefits
- Hybrid working
- 23 days holiday
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and dynamic team.
Get in touch today
If you think you might be just the person we need, please send us your CV along with a covering letter or email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the role to:
T. 01732 834834