Let’s face it, pensions can be confusing. We all know how important they are, but not everyone understands how they work and how vital they are to our future wellbeing. Our aim is to demystify pensions, translating them from pensionese into English!
It’s easy to put off starting a pension. It’s easy to stuff your annual pension statement in a drawer, forever. It’s easy to give up trying to work out if you have enough money to retire on comfortably.
But it’s not easy to live on a pittance when you’re older. Whatever your age, now’s the time to sort your pension.
WE MAKE PENSIONS EASY
Don’t panic, because we make pensions easy. We believe pensions should never be difficult. We believe pensions are just another useful tool for you use to make your life better.
We love pensions (and we’re not ashamed).We understand how they work and what they mean. We speak fluent Pensionese but we explain in plain English.
- Get you started with a pension that’s right for you
- Explain your current pension position to you in the language of normal people
- Calculate and explain how your pension is performing, and what you can do to improve any pension situation
- Find and start new a pension for you
- Calculate and explain the best way to organise your pension portfolio
- Crunch the numbers and do the paperwork
- I think about a pension but haven’t done anything about it yet.
- I have a pension but don’t know if it’s any good. I keep all the paperwork they send me but I don’t understand it.
- I have different pensions with various pension companies and previous employers –should I have them all in one place?
- I know I need to do something about a pension but aren’t they risky?
- My company is making changes to my pension scheme but I donʼt understand what it means for me.
- I’m retiring soon and have to make some pension choices but I donʼt understand what would be best for me.
You’re not alone. Many of our clients come to us with these questions, and more. And it’s our pleasure and goal to make sure that each of our clients has the best pension structure for their income, and peace of mind for them.
Please note: The value of pensions can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.