We are looking for a talented and experienced Mortgage Administrator to join our Sevenoaks team on a 12-month maternity cover basis.
In this role, you will provide administrative and technical support to our Mortgage & Protection Advisers. Together, you’ll work as a team to help them provide outstanding service when advising clients on mortgage and protection products.
In this role you will:
- Support the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in the research, analysis, and submission of new mortgage business.
- Support our Financial Advisers and the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in the research, analysis, and submission of new protection and general insurance business.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors, and clients to ensure requirements are met and applications are completed.
- Prepare mortgage and protection suitability letters.
- Support clients nearing the end of their product term.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships.
- Undertake continuous professional development.
- Ensure that all business is conducted in a responsible and compliant manner.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience as a Mortgage Administrator or similar role within the mortgage lending profession.
- Has a strong level of technical and product knowledge.
- Has the ability to develop collaborative relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Has excellent attention to detail with experience of compliance and risk management.
- Can prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Is dedicated to maintaining internal quality standards.
- Is friendly and professional with great communication skills.
- Has experience of using Microsoft applications and CRM systems.
If that sounds like you, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary between £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
- Fixed term contract – 12 months maternity cover.
- A yearly incentive scheme.
- Training and development in a supportive and caring environment.
- Participation in a company share option scheme.
- Contributory pension
- Death in service.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Hybrid working (4 days per week in the office).
- 23 days holiday.
- 4 additional ‘Life Happens Days’ to cover any unexpected emergencies.
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday.
Get in touch today
If you think you might be just the person we need, please send us your CV along with a covering letter or email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the role to:
T. 01732 834834
Citrus Financial is based near Sevenoaks in Kent. We’re a modern and forward-thinking company that provides holistic financial planning advice to private clients across the UK. We believe in being much more than a financial transaction, we take pride in making a positive difference to our clients, employees and wider communities.
Started by David Braithwaite in 2002, we’ve grown an established and important presence in the financial advice industry. Our success is down to our exceptional personal service and the commitment and dedication of our team. It’s also down to David, who’s become a trusted and influential voice on the media circuit, with regular TV appearances and a weekly slot on BBC radio.
You can learn more about us here.