If you’re an ambitious Financial Adviser, with a passion for delivering outstanding advice and client service, who would relish the chance of joining a growing Sevenoaks based advice firm, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an ambitious & talented adviser who:
- Is Level 4 qualified
- Has a passion for delivering outstanding advice and service to their clients
- Will relish being provided with a client bank while enjoying the challenge and rewards of generating new business
- Is excited by the opportunity of joining an established firm and playing their part in its ambitious growth plans – including a company share scheme
- Understands the benefits of an established brand with an enviable media presence
- Is outgoing, confident and would enjoy the opportunity of being part of a lively and supportive team.
We’ve not mentioned previous experience on purpose. We welcome applications from experienced and inexperienced advisers but what we’re really looking for is an individual who demonstrates the right level of motivation, talent and willingness to make the most of this opportunity.
Citrus Financial is based near Sevenoaks in Kent. We’re a modern and forward-thinking company that provides holistic financial planning advice to private clients across the UK. We believe in being much more than a financial transaction, we take pride in making a positive difference to our clients, employees and wider communities.
Started by David Braithwaite in 2002, we’ve grown an established and important presence in the financial advice industry. Our success is down to our exceptional personal service and the commitment and dedication of our team. It’s also down to David, who’s become a trusted and influential voice on the media circuit, with regular TV appearances and a weekly slot on BBC radio. Our impressive growth and ambitious plans for the future mean we are now looking for an employed Financial Adviser to join our dynamic and client centric team.
You can view previous editions of the Residential Property Review here.
The BBC is a great source for the latest market news.
Does that sound like you?
We hope so. If it does, we’ll expect you to be able to:
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships to help drive business performance while meeting agreed targets
- Grow our client numbers through introductions and new relationships
- Provide financial information and tactical advice to clients, appropriate to their individual needs
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Provide an ongoing review service – following the established Citrus Financial process
- Ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Run client meetings, both in-person and virtually, including preparation of tactical financial recommendation
- Prepare meeting notes, fact finding documentation, and obtain supporting information to support client outcomes
- Maintain client files/records in accordance with compliance requirements
- Meet internal quality standards to ensure right first time
- Build strong relationships with our client services team and senior management
- Be prepared to travel for client visits, including outside office hours.
A great basic salary, incentive scheme and benefits
If you’re the right person for us, you’ll benefit from:
- A great basic salary
- A market-leading quarterly adviser incentive scheme
- OTE in first year – £48,000 to £68,000
- An existing client bank to hit the ground running
- Experienced administration and paraplanning support
- Training and development in a supportive environment
- Participation in a company share option scheme
- Salary sacrifice EV car scheme (pending)
- Contributory pension
- Flexible benefits
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and dynamic team.
Get in touch today
If you think you might be just the person we need, please send us your CV along with a covering letter or email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the role to:
Richard Harris PgDiP
Chief Operating Officer
T. 07770 824809 | 01732 834834